14 June 2011

Morse Code Love Letter

Dearie me, oh dear oh dear.
What have we here? 

Swishing lightly around the 
room, 
treading 
on the heartstrings of my hamstrings, 
her every sashay clumsily slashes 
at 
my 
eyes 
with flashes of brilliance. 
Distilling her twill into the tweed pattern of my need, 
her casual cashmere merely cashes in on the 
soft 
steps 
of my soft shoe 
mirroring hers with a grace that can only exist in Hollywood. 

My stomach lurches for every graceful dip, 
her feet stomp out a mating call that I 

                                                                                                  just 

                                                                                                                            cannot        

ignore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment