10 March 2011

To My Secret Love

Dear to whom it may concern,

Hello,

I will not mention names here.  For I would never dare to embarrass you.  While my love knows no bounds, I myself am unfortunately quite bound.  Society has frowned upon me and I am socially unable to even lick your fine knee high boot.

Oh how I wish I could be the former calf wrapped around your thin calves.

Now pay that no mind, I do not want to frighten you.  I know how timid you are, and how you bare the scars of so many who would want to disparage you.

I assure you I only aim to please.  For you my dear I would crawl on broken knees; across glass and broken dreams, just to grovel at your feet.  You see my dear I love you and its you that I need.  I'd gladly rip flesh from bone just to let you eat.  I want to be your treat.

I walk these empty streets hoping we will one day meet.  I know you'd just pass me by, but perchance I could catch a moment in your eye.  This is all a dream a filthy mental lie.  I know I'll never be with you and on your shoulder I'll never cry. 

No worries my love my eye will remain dry.  I have your simple image, to pull me through each day.  Our love is distant but I cannot help but feel this way.  I'll hold you in free hand while the other tugs away. 

My dear this is love in the simplest way.

I've grown soft and must leave you this day.  Though we will never touch my only hope is that you read this and simply sway.

I love you my dear, and you will never feel the same way.  

By the time you read this I'll have gone away.

Love,

Anonymously





No comments:

Post a Comment